Thursday, October 31, 2013

1180-1210 Crown Tournament Commission - Part 3.2 - Finishing the Bliaut

Stenciling & Beading

When we last left Ennelynne's bliaut I believe it had just been tried on her during my trip down to Jupiter. This piece is now entirely finished, with the exception of adding the gold onto the arm bands to cover where the maunches attach. The stencil and detail work was all added, and it's on a hanger in the living room ready to be packaged. There isn't much text with this post, it's primarily photos of the finishing touches.

I don't have any photographs of the stencil work that was done on this piece, but the collar and the inside and outside of the sleeves was stenciled. If time permits, I plan to go back and stencil the bottom of the bliaut.

The collar was beaded and decorated, and Daniel's will be embellished to match.





I've also finished the large portion of the girdle belt that will accompany this outfit. I have yet to get the tassels and attach them, but that will be done tomorrow so that it may be tied. It's getting closer and closer to being finished!

~ E. 


No comments:

Post a Comment